Bears vs Vikings on MNF
It’s Bears vs Vikings on Monday Night Football!. These two NFC North rivals go head to head on prime time tonight. Both teams have struggled this season. The Chicago Bears come into tonight’s game with a 3-8 mark. Starting quarterback Justin Fields returned to the lineup last week after missing time with a bad thumb. He looked pretty good in the Bears game at Detroit. In fact, the Bears owned a 12 point lead with 3:00 remaining in the game until they allowed 17 unanswered points in those three minutes to loose the game. However, Fields was pretty effective in the loss.
Meanwhile, the Minnesota Vikings came out of the gate with a 1-4 record, losing many one-score games they were accustomed to winning last year. Kirk Cousins fought back to even up their record to 4-4 before suffering a season ending injury. But the emergence of newly acquired quarterback Joshua Dobbs has given Vikings fans hope as the team is 6-5 going in to tonight’s game. So be ready for Bears vs Vikings Trivia on Craig Shemon and Company on ESPN Southwest Florida!
BEARS VS VIKINGS TRIVIA:
- Name the two starting quarterbacks in tonight’s game? Justin Fields and Josh Dobbs
- Name the two backup quarterbacks in tonight’s game? Tyson Bagent and Nick Mullens/Jaren Hall
- Name the two head coaches in tonight’s game? Matt Eberflus and Kevin O’Connell
- Name the Vikings Stadium?US Bank
- Who did the Vikings lose to last week on Sunday Night Football?Broncos 21-20
- Who did the Bears lose to last week? Lions 31-26
- Josh Dobbs has been on three NFL rosters this year.Name them? Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings
- Where did Josh Dobbs go to college? Tennessee
- Where did Bears WR DJ Moore go to school?Maryland
- Spell Equanimeous (St. Brown)