It’s that time again. Sign up and make your picks for the Pro games. You can make your picks up to 15 minutes before scheduled game time. Each weekly winner on ESPN SWFL will win a $100 gift card to Gavin’s Ace Hardware. Correctly pick the winners of every 2023-24 regular season Pro Football Game for a chance to win $50,000!
2023 Pro Pick-Em Local Rules
- Dates of contests: 9/7/2023 – 1/15/2023
- How winner is being selected: One weekly prize of $100 Gavin’s Ace Hardware gift card shall be awarded to the local winner with the highest score that week. In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker score shall determine the winner.
- When the winner is being selected: weekly
- How many times a person can enter: once per week
- Age of entrants: 18+
- How many winners are being selected: 18
- What the prize is: $100 Gavin’s Ace Hardware gift card
- What the prize value is: $100
- Who is providing the prize: Gavin’s Ace Hardware
More to enjoy…
NFL Power Rankings; Miami Rises while Cincinnati Falls
Week 1 of the NFL season is in the books. And it’s a good thing I waited until the Monday night game to finalize my NFL Power Rankings. An MRI has confirmed that Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a torn Achilles and is done for the season. The Chiefs, Bills, and Vikings were all playoff teams that started 2023 with a loss. Possibly the most depressing result (on the field) was the performance by the Giants on a national platform. Here’s a little teaser- the Giants fall big time in my rankings this week. The Bengals and Bears lost divisional home games against teams that have owned them in recent history. Bengals fans are fine. The same can not be said for Bears fans. Rodgers is gone, then Jordan Love goes out and does that. All of these teams take a step back in this week’s NFL Power Rankings.
But for all of the bad, there was plenty of good. Starting with the Florida teams. Tampa Bay’s win at the Vikings might have been the upset of the weekend. Baker looks serviceable, and the defense is still good. The Jaguars won for the first time in Indianapolis since 2017. Even though the Colts hung around, the Jags separated late. And the Miami Dolphins look like the best team in the league offensively coming out of their road win against the Chargers. The Cowboys, 49ers, and Rams all have impressive wins on their resume after week 1. How far will they rise in this week’s NFL Power Rankings.